Welcome to Writers Who Have To...

We are a forum of writers. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, send your desired username and email to Jill at: info@writerswhohaveto.com or visit Writers Who Have To... on MySpace.

Write whatever you'd like, whenever you want! This is an open forum for like minded authors. Feedback and comments are necessary! Remember, there are no holds barred, here.

For writers: When publishing make sure to add your username as a tag/label (you'll see the bar at the bottom of your blog edit window). This way it'll be much easier to pull up your work all in one go. Also, if you'd like you can add the type, ie: Short Story, Poetry, Blog, Rant, etc to your labels as well as the genre. This will make sorting much easier! Thank you!

WRITE IT OUT!!!
Remember: Comments are necessary for the survival of all writers!! Feedback is love and love is grand!!!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

prove me wrong

this beautiful midnight
takes on a new light
and i know that there is a reason

my soul keeps on searching
knowing someone else is yearning
and i know that there is a reason

sordid days behind us
with the hope there to guide us
and i wont be wrong

this road to nowhere
is bound to go somewhere
so, baby, prove me wrong
for no reason, prove me wrong.

4 comments:

Jill said...

This is lovely. Can you write the music for it? I think you should look towards song writing, in your future!

*that girl* said...

thanks. i play the acoustic guitar.. can sing worth a damn tho! ha ha

Pen said...

I noticed that you have this tagged as lyrics? Do you plan to make a song of this? Loved this :o)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing. It does seem like a song. I had some lonesome Applacian sound running through my head as I read it.