Welcome to Writers Who Have To...

We are a forum of writers. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, send your desired username and email to Jill at: info@writerswhohaveto.com or visit Writers Who Have To... on MySpace.

Write whatever you'd like, whenever you want! This is an open forum for like minded authors. Feedback and comments are necessary! Remember, there are no holds barred, here.

For writers: When publishing make sure to add your username as a tag/label (you'll see the bar at the bottom of your blog edit window). This way it'll be much easier to pull up your work all in one go. Also, if you'd like you can add the type, ie: Short Story, Poetry, Blog, Rant, etc to your labels as well as the genre. This will make sorting much easier! Thank you!

WRITE IT OUT!!!
Remember: Comments are necessary for the survival of all writers!! Feedback is love and love is grand!!!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

It Stings

Always running.
Always searching.
Never finding. Truly.

I saw you.
High speed connection.
It was real. To me.

Told you my secrets.
My fears.
My dreams.
Gave you my trust.
I was dumb.

And I cried.
I thought you cared.
You reached out.
I thought you would wipe my tears.
Instead you slapped me.
Turned your back on me.

No explanation.
No reason.
No good bye.
No nothing.
Just an empty space where you were.

I hate you.

It Stings.

6 comments:

1 FN HandyMan said...

Yowsa!
Excellent work.

Manda said...

Thank you.

Jill said...

I agree with Rudy, awesome work, Manda, and honestly, how many fucking times have I been in this exact position? Too many.

Manda said...

The thing I like about it is that it can apply to a relationship or a friendship. Real or virtual. They all sting when you are hurt by them.

Thanks, Jill. You know you mean the world to me!

Jill said...

Exactly, Manda. A relationship is a relationship no matter how it developed.

Minor Irritation said...

That's some awesome work!