Welcome to Writers Who Have To...

We are a forum of writers. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, send your desired username and email to Jill at: info@writerswhohaveto.com or visit Writers Who Have To... on MySpace.

Write whatever you'd like, whenever you want! This is an open forum for like minded authors. Feedback and comments are necessary! Remember, there are no holds barred, here.

For writers: When publishing make sure to add your username as a tag/label (you'll see the bar at the bottom of your blog edit window). This way it'll be much easier to pull up your work all in one go. Also, if you'd like you can add the type, ie: Short Story, Poetry, Blog, Rant, etc to your labels as well as the genre. This will make sorting much easier! Thank you!

WRITE IT OUT!!!
Remember: Comments are necessary for the survival of all writers!! Feedback is love and love is grand!!!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Roll Call!!

Send me your name and email addy via email or through MySpace to be added here!

Jill

foxxx

Lance

Anita

Manda

Minor Irritation

Darren

Babs

Emmanuel

Jurene

Lets get this list growing! If you'd like a link to your blog on MySpace, Blogger or your Blogger profile, let me know and I'll add it here!

I WELCOME YOU ALL WITH A BIG FREAKIN' BEAR HUG! Lets Get Writing!!!


3 comments:

1 FN HandyMan said...

THANKS FOR THE INVITE JILL! :)

Anonymous said...

Jill, darling- I am here finally. Not to write so much. As I indicated I will be the support staff for now. When I am ready and able to be writer guy here I will get myself all kinds of signed up an let you know. Thanks for creating this page/s. I am on the mission now to read and comment.

Love you-Lance

BudRoy said...

Hey there, Jill. Roy here, just thought I'd thank you for inviting me. I'll post my only poem soon (I mostly write fiction of every variety, so I don't do much poetry), but I'm not sure how well it will be received. It's kind of sick. hehehe But it takes all kinds, like my mom says. :)
Thanks again! TTFN