Welcome to Writers Who Have To...

We are a forum of writers. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, send your desired username and email to Jill at: info@writerswhohaveto.com or visit Writers Who Have To... on MySpace.

Write whatever you'd like, whenever you want! This is an open forum for like minded authors. Feedback and comments are necessary! Remember, there are no holds barred, here.

For writers: When publishing make sure to add your username as a tag/label (you'll see the bar at the bottom of your blog edit window). This way it'll be much easier to pull up your work all in one go. Also, if you'd like you can add the type, ie: Short Story, Poetry, Blog, Rant, etc to your labels as well as the genre. This will make sorting much easier! Thank you!

WRITE IT OUT!!!
Remember: Comments are necessary for the survival of all writers!! Feedback is love and love is grand!!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

From The Bottom

If you fall, I fall with you
I tumble to the ground
With remarkable force
And land breathless

Your mistakes are mine
I wear them, make them warm
And I take the trip down
When you lose the way

I let myself be this
Maybe I'm just helping
Instead of stopping the dizzying spin
I jump on and hold on

If you don't learn from it
Your doomed to repeat it
Whoever said that
Must have met us both

7 comments:

Minor Irritation said...

LOL Maybe it's too early to write, I see at least one grammar slip. Proof read, George!

1 FN HandyMan said...

Good work!
Interpretations abound...and only in MY head! lol, thanks for makin me think so early in the effin morning.

Jill said...

Hey, that's why writers have editors! No worries, at all!

It would be impossible to describe a loving relationship better than you have. I love it!

Sara said...

That was really beautiful!

*that girl* said...

This is so gorgeous...
you can feel the warmth in this peice.

ahh.. love..

Falcon in the Dive. said...

Well said. It's very surreal and evokes mixed emotions.

It's really good. =]]

foxxx said...

Beautiful myfriend. Please write more :)