Welcome to Writers Who Have To...

We are a forum of writers. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, send your desired username and email to Jill at: info@writerswhohaveto.com or visit Writers Who Have To... on MySpace.

Write whatever you'd like, whenever you want! This is an open forum for like minded authors. Feedback and comments are necessary! Remember, there are no holds barred, here.

For writers: When publishing make sure to add your username as a tag/label (you'll see the bar at the bottom of your blog edit window). This way it'll be much easier to pull up your work all in one go. Also, if you'd like you can add the type, ie: Short Story, Poetry, Blog, Rant, etc to your labels as well as the genre. This will make sorting much easier! Thank you!

WRITE IT OUT!!!
Remember: Comments are necessary for the survival of all writers!! Feedback is love and love is grand!!!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

"Psycho"

Psycho

The plastic is wrinkled
She screamed just a bit
The mop is dirty
On the floor her face sits

Oh, Mother is in her room
The cars sped by,
She fit into the trunk
Of the Ford he will hide

In the pond where no one will see
Not even Mother
Nor anyone ever will know but me
I could never tell another

Her eyes appeared as glass
As he found her on the floor
With her fine sweet ass
Naked as she bore

She shouldn’t have done it
What ever she did
Took the money
Folded in the paper to be hid

Mother knew about it
Mother knows everything
She knew to tell Norman
Not to give away any rings

Where is the money?
There is always something
Something about money
That gets everyone thinking

Norman seemed so young
Norman seemed so helpless
Seems so undeniably wrong
To pick on people’s weakness

The mop tainted with red
Blood it may be
Or in black and white
Chocolate syrup it could be.

Mother would be proud
I want her to be
Proud of me you see
So I can stand out
in every crowd
In my room deniably.

5 comments:

Jill said...

This is GREAT! Especially for Halloween! AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

This site is a great idea. I need writer for children material. I will come back and check out more later. Check out my site at www.brendafriends.com/blog and I will linl to your site. I would put you in my favs but I am not on my computer.

Jill said...

Hi Thomas, thanks for looking at us! The link, unfortunately, doesn't work. Hope you come back and try it again! We'd love to check out your site!

Pen said...

This was a great take on such a great classic movie. Perfect for Halloween, too! Great job :o)

The Wild Widow said...

Thanks! I was watching it and just had to do it..