Welcome to Writers Who Have To...

We are a forum of writers. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, send your desired username and email to Jill at: info@writerswhohaveto.com or visit Writers Who Have To... on MySpace.

Write whatever you'd like, whenever you want! This is an open forum for like minded authors. Feedback and comments are necessary! Remember, there are no holds barred, here.

For writers: When publishing make sure to add your username as a tag/label (you'll see the bar at the bottom of your blog edit window). This way it'll be much easier to pull up your work all in one go. Also, if you'd like you can add the type, ie: Short Story, Poetry, Blog, Rant, etc to your labels as well as the genre. This will make sorting much easier! Thank you!

WRITE IT OUT!!!
Remember: Comments are necessary for the survival of all writers!! Feedback is love and love is grand!!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

endless sea of indignity...

endless sea
of indignity
caught in the waves
i almost caved
swayed by the verse
the sad, sad curse
played havoc with my heart
tears my soul apart
so i run from it
and alone i sit
away from the sounds
your voice resounds
inside my head
and i dread
that endless sea
of indignity
wounded my pride
so i tried
to inflame your ego
made jest your libido
all so sad
yet admittedly glad
that i found out
what you're all about
before i swam the endless sea
of your indignity

5 comments:

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

I thought I had already commented on this. Hrm.... A very apt description of the situation.

Pen said...

Oops... you caught me *sheepish grin* A lot of I post to WWHT resides primarily over at 'my creative corner'. But thank you for coming here! There are many, many terrific writers who post here. And everyone is welcome to join :o)

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

I'm always happy to discover a group of writers.

I am a novelist, journalist and photographer - and I write a series of posts on my blog to help other writers who need advice of any sort.

My first novel made the bestseller lists and I'm curently wrapping up a second novel.

If there's anything I can do for your group, feel free to give me a yell.

Do keep in touch ...

1 FN HandyMan said...

Anything with water in it gets my attention.
Nicely done!

Pen said...

Thank you! :o)