Welcome to Writers Who Have To...

We are a forum of writers. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, send your desired username and email to Jill at: info@writerswhohaveto.com or visit Writers Who Have To... on MySpace.

Write whatever you'd like, whenever you want! This is an open forum for like minded authors. Feedback and comments are necessary! Remember, there are no holds barred, here.

For writers: When publishing make sure to add your username as a tag/label (you'll see the bar at the bottom of your blog edit window). This way it'll be much easier to pull up your work all in one go. Also, if you'd like you can add the type, ie: Short Story, Poetry, Blog, Rant, etc to your labels as well as the genre. This will make sorting much easier! Thank you!

WRITE IT OUT!!!
Remember: Comments are necessary for the survival of all writers!! Feedback is love and love is grand!!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In out

I press my face against the glass
I feel the coolness fade as my breath touches it.
In out in out in out in
I hold it this time wanting the last of the coolness to exist......out
I watch you walk down the street and my breath comes faster.
In out in out in out in out in
You catch me watching you. You stare at me.
I press first my hand, then body, then my mouth against the glass.....out
My skin has taken on a life of it's own.
The thought of you touching me has it breathing
In out in out in out in
You break our stare and begin to walk away again.
All I can do is watch you walk.......out

2 comments:

1 FN HandyMan said...

Makes me think this is about a manikin for some reason...

Eric Valentine said...

Shadows and the light will do that to you. A very enjoyable piece of writing.