Welcome to Writers Who Have To...

We are a forum of writers. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, send your desired username and email to Jill at: info@writerswhohaveto.com or visit Writers Who Have To... on MySpace.

Write whatever you'd like, whenever you want! This is an open forum for like minded authors. Feedback and comments are necessary! Remember, there are no holds barred, here.

For writers: When publishing make sure to add your username as a tag/label (you'll see the bar at the bottom of your blog edit window). This way it'll be much easier to pull up your work all in one go. Also, if you'd like you can add the type, ie: Short Story, Poetry, Blog, Rant, etc to your labels as well as the genre. This will make sorting much easier! Thank you!

WRITE IT OUT!!!
Remember: Comments are necessary for the survival of all writers!! Feedback is love and love is grand!!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Creators of our circumstance

I once read a quote,
I can't remember who wrote,
It was something to ponder,
It really made me wonder.

When I chose my mate
Did I choose my fate?
Knowing he wasn't the fittest
Should've known to regret it?

Do I regret the time we had?
That does make me glad.
Wishing always for more,
It still makes my heart sore.

Can someone control their love?
Where does it come from, up above?
Pierces through your soul
Entwines two to the core.

One gets ripped to soon,
Shooting back up to the moon.
Up to the stars, into the heavens,
Leaving me here in my oblivion.

If I had thought to seek
Similar to me,
It would alleviate the fate
Of making my husband late.

No comments: